All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
Affordable cost of living
Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
Family friendly with many parks and recreations
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
The Employee Health LPN will assist the Employee Health Manager and Employee Health Assistant to promote and provide a variety of Occupational/Employee Health Services such as New Hire and Annual Screenings, Post Exposure investigations & follow up (for blood/body fluid or communicable illnesses), Illness/Injury triage & referrals, and Health Maintenance/Injury & Illness Prevention programs.
The Employee Health LPN will assist employees in meeting specific health care requirements and recommendations as established by hospital policy and governmental regulations. Under the direction of the Employee Health Manager, this position will strive to deliver safe and effective care as defined by AdventHealth standards of care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to apply Occupational/Employee Health regulations, principles, and practices. Strives to keep current regarding Federal and State regulations, and other Professional recommendations, affecting Occupational/Employee Health and Florida Workers’ Compensation practices.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of hospital/departmental policies and procedures regarding Employee Health and Workers’ Compensation.
• Performs health assessments and screenings as requested, including New Hire, Annual, and Post Exposure based programs, and the components of each (i.e., medical health screening assessment, Tuberculosis screening and testing, vision testing, Respirator Fit Testing, Lab screenings including blood and urine specimen collection, rapid drug testing, nicotine testing, exposure/injury/illness history). Seeks input from Employee Health Manager and assists with referrals and follow up on all questionable New Hire, Annual, Post Exposure, Injury/Illness, and other health assessments.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• FL Department of Health LPN license
• Minimum 1 year working experience within the medical/healthcare field with experience communicating with all levels of staff.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Employee Health
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: 22025610
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.