All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Various Hours As Needed
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
The role you’ll contribute:
The Food Service Worker II works to support the nutritional needs of our patients and team members. Supports the Patients Services and Dining Room Services teams as needed.
Responsible for patient food service on assigned units e.g., menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery, tray pick up, dishes, pots and pans.
Dining Room Services
Provides our retail guests with a courteous and inviting atmosphere while ensuring accuracy in all financial transactions. Ensures that all supplies are well stocked for guest use and cleanliness is maintained.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Exhibits a friendly, caring attitude to patients.
• Delivers trays and retrieves trays.
• Takes patient menu selections prior to each meal.
• Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations, including food allergies and sensitives, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences.
• Works with Nursing to ensure patients diet prescriptions are accurate, and patients food needs are meet.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year of experience in food service or cashiering
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: 22024134
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.