All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World- Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
Assists patients with the activities of daily living, performs patient care tasks and maintains a safe and clean environment. Completes tasks under the supervision of a Registered Nurse within the scope of practice as defined by the Florida State Board of Nursing.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs patient care task in a safe and competent manner without significant deviations from the standard of care.
· Plans, coordinates and implements NI care in a timely manner based on individualized needs of patient.
· Coordinates NI care with RN and other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
· Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient status and report those changes to RN/LPN immediately.
· Maintains complete and timely documentation that assures accurate reflection of care provided.
· Provides appropriate communication with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their families.
· Responds to patient's request for assistance in a friendly, timely manner.
· Refers problems/concerns to appropriate personnel immediately upon patient/family request.
· Maintains communication with RN/LPN throughout entire shift to ensure accuracy of information and care provided.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be currently enrolled in a registered nursing program on a ASN or BSN track.
· Must have minimum passing completion of ‘Nursing I,” “Fundamentals of Nursing,” or equivalent
· Must maintain educational requirements of Nursing program referenced above
· Current BLS.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: 23014470
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $15 - $18.072
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23014470
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day