Occupational Therapist AdventHealth Ocala
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Full Time Days
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates and treats patients with physical, emotional, cognitive, psychosocial, and/or limitations with activities of daily living as medically prescribed.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient ability to safely and effectively perform independent activities of daily living skills
• Documents and charges accurately, completely, and timely using measurable and objective terminology, following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department/hospital policies and procedures
• Designs and implements a treatment plan of care utilizing practice standards and recommended techniques and modalities, insurance guidelines, and patient's needs. Monitors patient's response and progress to treatment and modifies treatment plans appropriate
• Provides discharge planning assistance and information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and follow up services
• Communicates appropriately and effectively with patients, family and healthcare professionals within and across care settings and communities
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Basic Life Support - CPR Cert
• Occupational Therapist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: 22006553
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.