All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : As Needed
Location: AdventHealth Ocala 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Ocala
Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
Affordable cost of living
Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
Family friendly with many parks and recreations
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
The Pharmacist supports the mission of the department, hospital, and health-system by preventing, identifying and resolving medication use issues to assure patients safety, improve patients’ satisfaction, optimize patients’ outcome and minimize cost. May work in the centralized and decentralized areas. Will perform all functions of a registered pharmacist including accurate and timely dispensing, clinical interactions with patients and healthcare team, and technician supervision.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Actively performs all pharmacist functions, actively participates in established standard work parameters, and maintains functional proficiency in and actively provides coverage of central pharmacy and/or satellite areas as requested.
· Maintains operational expertise in, actively provides coverage of, and proactively leads the services provided by central pharmacy, IV room pharmacy, and/or satellite pharmacy areas.
· Oversees and ensures appropriate utilization of medication automation, technology, and computer systems.
· Accurately oversees the management of medication inventories and the preparation and dispensing of patient-specific medication doses.
· Supervises technician and intern practice, prioritizes work load, organizes work flow, and checks accuracy of pharmacy technician activities.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· One year of Contemporary hospital pharmacy experience
· Bachelor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, or other advanced pharmacy degree
· Applicable State Pharmacy License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: 23017303
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $66.59 - $66.59
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 23017303
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day