All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 8am-4:30pm with weekend rotations
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
The role you’ll contribute:
The RN Care Manager in collaboration with the patient/family, social workers, nurses, physicians and the interdisciplinary team, ensures patient-centered care coordination and progression through the continuum of care. The RN Care Manager ensures efficient and cost-effective care through appropriate resources monitoring, and clinical care escalations. The RN Care Manager is under the general supervision of the Care Managment Supervisor or Manager or Director of Nursing and is responsible for patient evaluations of post-hospital needs; development of a transition of care plans and initiation of the implementation of the transitions of care plans prior to the discharge of the patient. The RN Care Manager is responsible for optimal patient flow/throughput to enhance continuity of care, smooth and safe transitions, patient satisfaction, patient safety, readmission prevention and length of stay management. The RN Care Manager communicates daily with the interdisciplinary team during daily multidisciplinary rounds. Care coordination, discharge planning, transitions of care planning and understanding of medical necessity are core competencies of this role.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Completes Initial Evaluation for transition of care needs on all identified patients within one calendar day of admission and documents according to policies and procedures. Interviews patient and involved care givers (as permitted by the patient) as well as a review of the current and past inpatient and outpatient medical record in the Initial Evaluation.
· Reviews necessary patient information including labs, medications (Pre and post hospital), History and Physical, Therapy notes, ED notes, test results and progress notes.
· Incorporates the patient/family care goals and preferences as much as possible into the transition of care planning and communicates these goals and preferences to the multidisciplinary team.
· Incorporate clinical, social and financial factors into the transition of care plan.
· Meets with patient/families to discuss realistic and appropriate discharge options and providers of post-hospital care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Associates Degree Nursing or RN Diploma degree
· Registered Nurse (RN) state license
· Two (2) years of medical/hospital nursing experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Ocala
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $33.65 - $50.468
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 24002697
Job Family: Case Management
Shift: 1 - Day