All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides and is accountable for the delivery of comprehensive Speech Language Pathology services to diagnose, treat, consult and provide related patient care within the professional scope of practice and AdventHealth policies and procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Screen/evaluate individuals to determine need for communication/swallowing therapy.
· Obtains complete/relevant case history to ensure patient receives appropriate evaluation.
· Chooses assessments related to patient complaint and diagnosis.
· Formulates and implement appropriate therapy plan to maximize patient outcomes.
· Documents patient care timely to meet professional standards and regulatory requirements.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· New Grads Welcomed Entry level competency of speech language pathology therapy practice theory principle and applications as defined in competency department policies
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· A license OR provisional license in the State as a Speech and Language Pathologist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $36.52 - $54.78
Location: Ocala, FL
Job ID: 24005098
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day