All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Competitive hourly pay
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN (Per Request Needed)
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth Fish Memorial – 1055 Saxon Blvd. Orange City, FL 32763
The community you’ll be caring for: Care Management
The role you’ll contribute:
Develops and coordinates programs for healthcare staff in compliance with the various State of Florida healthcare professional boards as well as the FHMMC and AHS mission, policies and procedures. Performs duties as assigned by Department Manager.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Under the direction of the Education Department Manager, performs duties as designated in compliance with established FHMMC and AHS mission, policies and procedures. Consults with Education Department Manager, inpatient Managers and Directors as needed.
· Develops and coordinates programs for healthcare staff within FHMMC and is responsible for coordinating a cost effective orientation program for nursing personnel.
· Responsibilities include facilitating, coordinating, and evaluating education programs in designated area of specialty, including Continuing Education programs in areas such as Nursing, Radiology, Respiratory, and Lab. Continuing Education Units are provided for these courses in adherence with the Board requirements for each stated discipline.
· Develops, coordinates, and evaluates educational programs and learning experiences relative to but not limited to new equipment, medications, changes in policies and procedures, advances in clinical practice, corporate compliance, HIPAA, and any other pertinent topics. Programs are publicized through the Education Department Newsletter, Education Calendar, E-Mail, Personal invitations, Net-Learning software, and signs in designated areas.
· Regularly works with Managers and Directors in multiple hospital areas to facilitate staff competency. Assistance is noted through providing AHA BLS training classes, ACLS Simulator, coordination of Annual Nursing Skills Fair, Review and Revision of Clinical Services policies and procedures, and competency assessment training.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Minimum of five years’ experience in area of clinical specialty.
· BS degree preferred in Nursing with equivalent experience in that specialty considered.
· Clinical Experience required in area of specialty.
· Education or presentation experience of six months.
· Current Florida license in clinical specialty.
· ACLS certification depending upon area of specialty.
· American Heart Association BLS certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth CFD North Region
Req ID: 23015170
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $42.671 - $42.671
Location: Orange City, FL
Job ID: 23015170
Job Family: Education
Shift: 1 - Day