All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth – 1061 Medical Center Dr. Orange City, FL 32763
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director – Heart, Lung & Vascular Institute (HLVI) Clinical Excellence of AdventHealth Central Florida – North Region, serves as an Institute leader collaborating with Specialty Physician practices for Heart, Lung and Vascular within the AdventHealth Medical Group and community physician practices; leading and/or organizing planning as well as implementation of strategies and tactics within and throughtout each strategic market in the North. The Director – HLVI Clinical Excellence - North will collaborate with North Region leadership on various affiliation, partnership and acquisition activities comprising multiple stakeholders. The Director reports directly to the Vice President of the CV Institute. The focus of leadership and influence is in the Central Florida – North Region with connectivity via HLVI to division-wide standars of care and strategies.
The Director oversees and is accountable for the optimal delivery of cardiovascular and pulmonary care services in the practice and acute care arena. This includes meeting and exceeding on quality, outcomes, experience and growth goals. The Director accomplishes this through achieving the below duties and responsibilities.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Oversees and/or implements business development strategies, new programs and services, new technology, and marketing for HLVI service lines.
· Serves as a subject matter expert in HLVI service lines and/or collaborates with HLVI Team and other stakeholders to ensure expertise is high.
· Creates an effective working environment where communication, professional development and quality are always encouraged. Maintains positive relations, acting as liaison, with employees, physicians, patients and community as applicable.
· Provides expertise and serves as a resource. Ensures high quality care and excellent customer service, working to make improvements as necessary.
· Develops and implements communications plans to drive goals and initiatives. Crafts and disseminates messaging in a timely and appropriate manner to ensure audience understanding and engagement.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor's degree in health-related field such as Nursing, Rehab, Imaging, Biomedical Science, or related field
· 6 years experience in healthcare
· 5 years leadership experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth CFD North Region
Req ID: 23013139
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $60.27 - $90.41
Location: Orange City, FL
Job ID: 23013139
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day