All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Shift : 8am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-2pm Friday
Location: 601 EAST ROLLINS STREET, ORLANDO 32803
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Orlando
· Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
· Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
· AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
· We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute: Under limited supervision, the CREATION Health Therapist II provides behavioral care and counseling. Partners with an integrated referral network at AdventHealth to care for participants/clients/patients’ physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being by using the CREATION Health philosophy and framework. Conducts scheduled (counseling) visits/sessions with participants/clients/patients using motivational interviewing. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Prioritizes whole person health problems, formulates goals, and constructs therapeutic plan, revising as needed, based on continuous evaluation and assessment of progress.
· Quickly appraises crisis situations and selects appropriate intervention(s). Mediates highly complex situations and develops treatment plans with minimal supervision.
· Acquires working knowledge of motivational interviewing and working with complex clients. Seeks appropriate consultation.
· Addresses participants/clients/patients’ behavioral health as it contributes to chronic disease. Identifies social determinants that can be modified and works with participants/clients/patients to modify them.
· Works with referring physicians to navigate participant/client/patient through integrated referral network to identify necessary resources to address physical and behavioral health diagnoses.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Master’s degree in Behavioral Health, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work or a related field
· Minimum of 2 years nursing, social work, or related experience in the clinical setting
· Current, active with the Florida Department of Health as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or a Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Experience in outpatient or home health setting
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $26.17 - $39.26
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 24003065
Job Family: Wellness
Shift: 1 - Day