All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
· We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
· Career growth and advancement potential
· Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
· AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
· We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Cancer Institute Operations Manager is responsible for leading the management and operations of the Cancer Institute. Collaborates with the Cancer Institute Vice President (VP) and Executive Medical Director in the coordination and management of projects and initiatives. Responsible for coordinating and implementing department initiatives to drive organizational alignment for all Oncology Services including, Tumor Site programs, Radiation Oncology, Infusion Services, Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Palliative and Survivorship, Care Coordination and Support Services across the Central Florida Division. Collaborates with Institute leadership, physician medical directors and clinical teams on process improvement and project management activities. Represents the Cancer Institute department in partnership with internal and external business units, workgroups, or committees related to Cancer Institute initiatives. Designs and implements communication plans across the Cancer Institute department to ensure organizational alignment of AdventHealth initiatives. Partners with the VP of Cancer Institute in the monitoring, management, and future planning of budget allocation. Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining an organization structure to support the Cancer Institute team and ensuring succession planning. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility for maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for leading project plans associated with the management and operations of the Cancer Institute teams. Collaborates with the VP of Cancer Institute and Executive Medical Director to ensure organizational initiatives are executed successfully across the teams.
· Responsible for coordinating department initiatives to drive organizational alignment across all tumor sites and cancer programs across the Central Florida Division Region. •Serves as liaison with Institute Executive Leadership team and partners with leaders across the organization to coordinate projects and initiatives as assigned.
· Collaborates with Institute leadership to develop and align communication plans for Cancer Institute initiatives. Leads the design and development of tools to effectively streamline appropriate communication for team.
· Partners with the VP in the development and monitoring of professional development for Cancer Institute leadership. Creates opportunities for internal and external experts to share leadership education opportunities.
· Creates executive presentations and other supportive documents to assit in the management of strategic initiatives for Institute leadership team and Executive Medical Director.
· Works with the VP in monthly budgetary monitoring and annual strategic planning to ensure appropriate forecasting for new initiatives across the Cancer Institute team.
· Creates PowerPoint presentations to support information sharing across the Organizational Effectiveness, Learning & Innovation function.
· Partners with the VP in the onboarding of new Cancer Institute leadership team members and physician leaders.
· Designs, establishes, and oversees an organizational structure and staffing support team to effectively accomplish the Cancer Institute team goals. Attracts, develops, and retains high-performing personnel with appropriate expertise to deliver on team priorities and to ensure succession planning.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's Degree with two (2) years of relevant experience OR Six (6) years Healthcare business, quality or specialty service line related, or relevant experience
· Two (2) years Leadership Experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cancer Institute
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Orl Support
Req ID: 23018967
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $35.17 - $52.76
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23018967
Job Family: Cancer Institute
Shift: 1 - Day