EEG Tech Non-Registered
Neurology Department at AdventHealth Orlando Florida
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Parental Leave
· Pet Insurance
· Benefits from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program & Debt-free Education
· $5,000 Sign on Bonus
· Relocation Bonus
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Orlando – 601 East Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32803
Schedule: Full time
Shift : Nights – to include weekend shifts
Eligible shifts qualify for weekend shift differential, 2** nd shift differential & 3 rd **shift differential
The community you’ll be caring for:
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs inpatient and outpatient routine and continuous EEG recordings per ACNS and departmental guidelines and possesses the ability to analyze and compare study information. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Takes responsibility for designated areas and processes. Contributes to the overall performance improvement program within the department and Advent Health. Observes the Advent Health Corporate Compliance Plan as well as all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Participates in record review sessions and attends monthly staff meetings. Performs additional duties as requested.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Executes procedures according to ACNS guidelines and department policy.
· Prepares patient for testing using the International 10-20 system of measurement and hookup.
· Ensures and maintains patient safety at all times.
· Performs quality recordings by ensuring accuracy of data entry of patient and study demographic information, collecting pertinent patient history information, properly preparing the patient using age specific criteria, conducting the examination, and preparing the recording for physician interpretation.
· Uses appropriate activation procedures.
· Informs the physician and/or supervisor of changes in the patient’s condition or abnormalities on the recording.
· Maintains supplies and equipment for patient care.
· Always interacts with patients and family members in a professional, courteous and compassionate manner following the AdventHealth Service Standards.
· Accurately documents and charges for procedures to ensure quality standards set by the department and hospital.
· Actively supports and contributes to department and hospital quality improvement initiatives as directed.
· Proactively initiates process improvement ideas.
· Maintains quality of recordings within expected guidelines as measured by department QA process.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
Minimum one-year EEG experience or has completed greater than 50% of courses toward or is a graduate of an Electroneurodiagnostics (END) program.
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Fluent in 10-20 system
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $21.92 - $32.88
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 24004226
Job Family: Neurosciences
Shift: 3 - Night