All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: M-F, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
The role you’ll contribute:
Under general supervision, the Locksmith performs a full range of skilled journey-level locksmith work. Operates key cutting machines and sets up grand master and master cylinders. Picks locks, repairs door closers, exit devices and repairs locker and cabinet locks. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth's core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
• Installs, repairs, remodels and maintains manual and automated locks, locking systems and security devices. Utilizes key cutting machines and sets up grand master and master cylinders. Picks locks, repairs door closers, exit devices and repairs locker and cabinet locks.
• Performs journey-level locksmith work; uses features of applicable access control systems; reads, interprets and works from shop blueprints, plans, drawings and specifications; maintains computerized inventory and work order system. Compiles and works with master locking systems records; prepares standard reports as required.
• Repairs and programs computerized access control systems; upgrades, troubleshoots and maintains security systems including those interfacing with locking and other building systems; maintains and repairs automatic door openers, door closing units, and control gates.
• Participates in the maintenance
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum of two years' experience in the repair and service of all types of key control systems OR equivalent locksmith experience.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Florida
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $16.31 - $25.2
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23039262
Job Family: Facilities
Shift: 1 - Day