Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides direct and indirect services at the Hope Clinic
Utilizes process improvement in achieving the goals of the Hope Clinic.
Adheres to the AdventHealth University Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies, and accrediting bodies.
May supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapy interns, volunteers, and students.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Conduct therapy evaluations and development treatment plan and goals, utilizing Practice Standards and recommended techniques, and patient’s needs. Modifies treatment plan as appropriate based upon on-going assessments.
· Documents accurately, completely, and timely with legible handwriting. Uses measurable and objective terminology, following standards of practice, and Hope Clinic policy and procedures.
· Identifies the need for patient/caregiver education and utilizes each opportunity for teaching on a planned or spontaneous basis, including discharge recommendations. Documents education and understanding as appropriate.
· Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the clinic.
· Practice principles of professional development by maintaining clinical competencies, using best and/or evidence based practices, and serving as a clinical instructor.
· Practices principles of employee and patient safety when performing daily job activities via observation.
· Takes responsibility for the environment of care by monitoring and taking action as needed.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Entry level Degree in Occupational Therapy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED :
· Neurological disorders experience preferred
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Licensed in the State of Florida as an Occupational Therapist.
· BLS Certificate
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Florida
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $35.17 - $52.76
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23046078
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day