All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth East Orlando is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Part Time, Varied shifts Monday to Sunday
Location: 7727 LAKE UNDERHILL ROAD, Orlando, 32822
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based & mission driven organization
Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
Positive working climate to support a work life balance
· Personally facilitates the safe, efficient, and expedited movement of patients from area to area via stretchers, wheelchairs, beds and cribs.
· Personally facilitates the efficient and expedited movement of patient related items such as belongings, paperwork, labs and equipment.
· Assists in the safe transfers of customers (such as: from bed to stretcher or wheelchair).
· Accurately records the transport and reports the necessary information by correctly utilizing the Transportation EMR system.
· Appropriately utilizes PPE, and follows HIPPA, OSHA, and AdventHealth’s Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures that hallways are maintained clear of clutter related to wheelchairs, stretchers, beds, mattresses, transportation carts and cribs by moving equipment not in use to designated equipment storage areas.
· Maintains competencies related to annual completion of BARE Facts, NPSG’s, PPD’s, BLS refresher course and other department or Hospital required competencies.
· Performs other duties as required and keeps a safe environment for patients, visitors and co-workers.
Assembles trays and ensures all patient food deliveries and retrievals are consistent with established timeframes, per department standards.
Maintains a positive, friendly, and courteous demeanor. Communicates effectively. Speaks clearly and professionally. Uses correct grammar.
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Customer service experience
PREFERRED LICENSURE OR REGISTRATION:
Personally facilitates the movement of patients or patients related items, in the most expeditious, professional, and customer service-oriented manner possible, using the most expedient method at your disposal. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth East Orlando
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth East Orlando
Req ID: 22026562
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.