All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Shift : Days- Hybrid - Prospect Research
The community you’ll be caring for:
• Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
• We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
• Career growth and advancement potential
• Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
• AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
• We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Donor Relations Specialist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Under the supervision of Donor Relations Leadership, the Donor Relations Specialist utilizes the fundraising database while maintaining its integrity which directs and complements the relationship building activities of the development team. In addition, implements and communicates research, stewardship and recognition as part of the “Core Process” for Foundation donors and prospective donors.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Under the guidance of the Donor Relations Senior Specialist, Manager and Director, assists Foundation Team members within their designated/assigned area of focus: data and records, research, or recognition as it relates to donor relations.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate information within their area of focus.
· Assists Development Team in Identification of prospective donors within assigned focus area.
· Assists in the training of new staff members.
· Treats donor information with complete confidentiality and privacy per hospital and industry guidelines.
Models a drive to achieve and outperform, continuously looking for improvements, and accepts responsibility for actions and results
Must have the ability to balance workloads and be an active team member, utilizing other team members as valuable resources while respecting differences that bring versatility to the organization.
· Work with Donor Relations Team on miscellaneous tasks as needed.
Area of Focus – Employee is responsible for one area of focus:
Data & Records
Transfers data from a variety of sources – hard copy or digital – to a digital database; troubleshooting any data-related problems
Verifies incoming data and makes necessary changes to records
Creates queries and exports from existing data to produce lists and reports as requested
Prepares/updates profiles on potential individual, corporate, and foundation prospects for gift officers as well as the President and Vice Presidents of the Foundation, translating data into actionable knowledge.
Acts as liaison for AdventHealth Foundation Donor Relations and AdventHealth Foundation Marketing.
Monitors records of major gift prospects to verify Core Process stage.
Utilize standard prospect research tools: business directories, on-line databases, wealth screening tools and other Internet resources and programs.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Two (2) years’ experience working in a non-profit setting.
· Associate’s degree in business, marketing, fundraising or a health care related field OR three (3) years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Bachelor's degree in business, fundraising or related field.
6 years’ experience working within an area related to specific job duties
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $22.58 - $33.87
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23043156
Job Family: Foundation
Shift: 1 - Day