All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Employee Referral Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time (Weekend Work Program)
Shift : Nights
Location: 1201 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
The community you’ll be caring for:
Your health extends far beyond the physical. That’s why AdventHealth Ottawa, formerly Ransom Memorial Health, is committed to strengthening your body, mind and spirit. Our providers, specialists and staff serve the local community in and around Franklin County. With our whole-hearted support, you can start on the path to wellness today.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates the efforts of the multidisciplinary care team for the patients within his/her scope of responsibility. The RN provides direct patient care, collaborates with patients, families, peers, physicians and other members of the health care team in the delivery of care to a specific patient population. The RN utilizes the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) in order to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN demonstrates leadership/management skills and a commitment to professional accountability and growth. The RN strives to advance from novice to expert and become an evidence-based scholar in order to provide optimal patient care and advocate on behalf of his/her patients. The RN serves as a role model for the mission, vision and values of AdventHealth Ottawa. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Kansas Nurse Practice Act, all regulatory standards and established policies, protocols and procedures
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Utilizes the Nursing Process (Assess, Plan, Implement and Evaluate) to provide optimal patient care.
· Demonstrate accurate assessment skills appropriate to my patient population and based on evidence, policy and practice standards when caring for all patients regardless of complexity or need.
· Assure patient safety by adhering to established policies and procedures and utilizing patient safety resources such as mPPID. Implement a plan of care according to identified physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs.
· Demonstrate the ability to prioritize nursing interventions based on patient needs and in conjunction with unit activities and resources available.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Associate’s degree in Nursing
· Kansas Registered Nurse License
· BCLS obtained through the American Heart Association
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or obtained within 5 years of employment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Ottawa
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $29.00 - $43.21
Location: Ottawa, KS
Job ID: 24003334
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night