All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : 3 9-hour shifts from 7A-4:30P with call
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Palm Coast: 60 Memorial Medical Parkway. Palm Coast, FL 32164
The role you’ll contribute: The Cardiovascular Sonographer performs all high-quality diagnostic ultrasound exams per registry and in accordance with department protocols. Assists physicians with interventional procedures such as but not limited to transesophageal and stress echocardiograms.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Obtains vital signs, per unit standard, and reports findings to RN/physician.
· Utilizes the knowledge and skills for age-specific factors necessary to perform safe, accurate and effective procedures on patients. Acquires knowledge and skills through training, in-service, continuing education and/or experience. Learns and adapts to new technologies and protocols and helps develop the knowledge and competency of coworkers and students. Utilizes knowledge of cardiac and peripheral vascular anatomy and physiology.
· Performs routine and complex studies, in addition to assisting with a variety of imaging procedures.
· Must be able to perform/function with little or no supervision.
· Consistently obtains the highest quality scans possible in relation to patient body habitus and/or NPO prep status as observed by Cardiologists, Ultrasound Educator, and Manager. Follows proper exam protocols as outlined in department Policy and Procedure manual. Utilizes two patient identifiers to confirm patient/exam accuracy before administering exam. Performs, properly documents, and reports all procedures in accordance with departmental policy. Adapts procedure to each patient’s medical situation obtaining all available necessary information for proper interpretation. Maintains patient confidentiality.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Associates of Science Cardiovascular Sonography
OR Accredited Graduate of Sonographer Program
Must hold a minimum of the following:
American Registry for Diagnostic Sonography RDCS/RVT
OR Cardiovascular Credentialing International Registered Cardiac Sonographer RCS/RVS
Bachelors of Science Diagnostic Medical Sonography
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $29.447 - $44.17
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Job ID: 24001382
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day