All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day
Location: 9208 S. US HWY 301, Riverview, FL 33578
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
· AdventHealth is expanding our medical expertise, innovation, and state-of-the-art technology to southern Hillsborough County through a brand-new hospital in Riverview, which is scheduled to open in 2024.
· The new AdventHealth Riverview hospital will include 82 beds at time of opening with space to expand to 202 beds in the future.
· This $250 million project in Riverview also includes a 100,000 square foot, four-story Medical Office Building that will provide community members convenient access to expert care.
· AdventHealth Riverview will offer a wide range of health care services which includes emergency, cardiovascular, digestive, urology, orthopedic and women’s care.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) is a registered professional nurse who has the most direct impact on the care and services that patients and families require throughout their hospital experience. The Assistant Nurse Manager is directly responsible for the continual operation of a specified nursing unit. The Assistant Nurse Manager is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The Assistant Nurse Manager is skilled in coaching, motivating, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services for our patient population. The Assistant Nurse Manager directly monitors that quality of care is delivered to our patients and demonstrates effective stewardship of resources. The Assistant Nurse Manager is the change agent for the assigned areas of responsibility and are responsible for implementing any changes that the unit is required to undergo in conjunction with their Manager/Director. The Assistant Nurse Manager actively participates in outstanding customer service, including service to patients, families, physicians, and other contacts, and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists the Manager/Director in development, implementation and evaluation of on-going service programs which assure quality nursing, and patient care programs consistent with the hospital mission.
· Assists the Manager/Director to monitor/maintain unit compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety.
· Collaborates with Manager/Director to oversee unit PI program that monitors and evaluates aspects of care.
· Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow-through and communication.
· Collaborates with the Manager/Director to a service that is consistent with the patient care beliefs and shared management philosophy of the department.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing upon hire
· Minimum of 2 years nursing experience upon hire
· Active Florida RN or APRN license required upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
· Current NIHSS Certification upon hire.
· 8 hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
· 8 hours Hip & Knee Replacement / Spine Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Riverview
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $36.499 - $54.749
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 23045782
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day