All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location: 9208 S. US HWY 301, Riverview, FL 33578
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
· AdventHealth is expanding our medical expertise, innovation, and state-of-the-art technology to southern Hillsborough County through a brand-new hospital in Riverview, which is scheduled to open in 2024.
· The new AdventHealth Riverview hospital will include 82 beds at time of opening with space to expand to 202 beds in the future.
· This $250 million project in Riverview also includes a 100,000 square foot, four-story Medical Office Building that will provide community members convenient access to expert care.
· AdventHealth Riverview will offer a wide range of health care services which includes emergency, cardiovascular, digestive, urology, orthopedic and women’s care.
The role you’ll contribute:
In collaboration with Nursing Leadership and Hospital Directors, coordinates hospital activities in the absence of Directors and Managers. Working with Nursing Leadership, coordinates daily staffing needs. Supports Nursing Leadership in planning for future staffing needs. Facilitates placement of direct admissions and those from the Emergency Department. Assures effective and timely communication to staff, Department Directors and Administrator-on-Call. Investigates and resolves possible, incidents and issues. Communicates findings as appropriate to Department Director/Manager, Administrator-On-Call and/or Risk Manager.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Reviews staffing and census of all nursing units to determine if staffing is consistent with the budget, staffing grids and patient needs. Adjusts staff as possible.
· Facilitates efficient patient admissions and patient flow.
· Makes frequent rounds throughout hospital to assess and resolve issues and incidents.
· Available for consultation to the staff as needed.
· Promotes good interpersonal relations between all departments.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Five or more years of recent acute care hospital nursing experience upon hire
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing upon hire
· Charge experience, lead, clinical coordinator or nurse manager experience
· Active Florida RN or APRN license required upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support (PALS) certification or RQI upon hire
· NIHSS Certification upon hire
· 8 hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
· 8 hours Hip and Knee Replacement / Spine Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Riverview
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $41.08 - $61.62
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 24004375
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night