All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights 12 hour shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
· AdventHealth is expanding our medical expertise, innovation, and state-of-the-art technology to southern Hillsborough County through a brand-new hospital in Riverview, which is scheduled to open in 2024.
· The new AdventHealth Riverview hospital will include 82 beds at time of opening with space to expand to 202 beds in the future.
· This $250 million project in Riverview also includes a 100,000 square foot, four-story Medical Office Building that will provide community members convenient access to expert care.
· AdventHealth Riverview will offer a wide range of health care services which includes emergency, cardiovascular, digestive, urology, orthopedic and women’s care.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Advanced Imaging Technologist performing CT/XRAY participates in technical duties directly involved with the CT scanner and the Diagnostic Imaging, including developing, initiating, and monitoring procedures for the effective utilization of this unit. The Advanced Imaging Technologist CT/XRAY actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of AdventHealth. All duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures. (Non-exempt).
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintains equipment by daily Q.A
· Sets up and adjusts equipment per protocol, radiologist and/or procedure performance.
· Accepts patients and assess’ their condition to determine proper handling and special requirements. Explains and prepares the patient for the exam requested.
· Assists in the administration and administers various chemical substances in order to render specific organs or systems more opaque.
· Reviews patient charts and requests with the radiologist to ensure the proper examination and diagnostic results are obtained.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Formal training in radiology technology of AMA approved program upon hire
· Minimum of one year Radiologic experience upon hire
· Current FL Certified Radiologic Technologist license upon hire
· Current American Heart Association BLS required upon hire, then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols
· 1 hour Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually
· 1 hour of Hip & Knee Surgery Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $27.16 - $40.738
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 23044832
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 3 - Night