All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Variable shifts (must be able to work: day, evening, and night shifts along with weekend and holidays)
Location: 9208 S. US HWY 301, Riverview, FL 33578
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
· AdventHealth is expanding our medical expertise, innovation, and state-of-the-art technology to southern Hillsborough County through a brand-new hospital in Riverview, which is scheduled to open in 2024.
· The new AdventHealth Riverview hospital will include 82 beds at time of opening with space to expand to 202 beds in the future.
· This $250 million project in Riverview also includes a 100,000 square foot, four-story Medical Office Building that will provide community members convenient access to expert care.
· AdventHealth Riverview will offer a wide range of health care services which includes emergency, cardiovascular, digestive, urology, orthopedic and women’s care.
The role you’ll contribute: Responsible for all activities involved in the procurement and record keeping of pharmaceuticals including FDA manufacturer drug recalls. Supervises personnel involved in the receiving, record keeping and stocking of drugs and drug-related products. Responsible for verifying contract pricing by FH’s GPO, vendors, including tier pricing, rebates and credits on a monthly basis. Provides drug utilization for DUE and formulary subcommittees. Identify vendors to provide generics at lowest cost, responsible for annual inventory, including scheduling. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs all activities involved in the management of pharmaceutical procurement and processing payments. Prepares direct purchase invoices for payment as invoices are received. Maintains departmental inventory at appropriate levels for varying hospital census and acuity. Oversees pricing contract compliance. Periodically reviews price list for less expensive and newly released generic drugs not available through contracts. Checks accuracy of stock being put away. Checks with control clerk on discrepancies on purchase orders and invoices received.
· Performs all activities involved in the supervision of personnel involved in the receiving, record keeping and putting away of drugs and stock. Completes employee evaluations on time, using established procedures and notes from their file.
· Performs activities involved in the coordinating of annual inventory. Prepares Pharmacy for yearly inventory by ensuring that all medications are labeled with bar code label and in their appropriate location. Reviews printed inventory results for accuracy and adjust as necessary.
· Provides information to Pharmacy personnel and ancillary departments regarding drug cost or availability. Researches and compiles accurate cost data for DUE and formulary subcommittees. Runs department reports on pricing usage, drug availability information and others as necessary.
· Assists Pharmacy personnel in locating drugs, supplies, or cost data as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Minimum one year Pharmacy Technician experience
· State of Florida Pharmacy Technician License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Riverview
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $20.82 - $31.222
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 23043805
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day