All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
Shift : Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm, days of shifts may vary per week, 3 shifts per week
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a home town family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
· Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
· Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
· Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
· Beautiful agriculture and farmland
· Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
· Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
This combined role includes the duties of the Unit Clerk and the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) working under the supervision of the LPN and/or RN. All duties related to the patient care area will be carried out in accordance with the hospital mission, physician, and patient expectation.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists in the patient/family care using established techniques with the multidisciplinary team.
· Prepares and maintains patient medical records for the unit.
· Maintains accurate focus on communication.
· Maintains current clinical, technical, and professional competencies.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Florida C.N.A. License or Completion of Fundamentals of Nursing (transcript) upon hire, or Medical Assistant Certificate
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Sebring
Req ID: 23016398
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $17 - $19.72
Location: Sebring, FL
Job ID: 23016398
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 1 - Day