All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
Beautiful agriculture and farmland
Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the supervision of a registered nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides fundamental physical and psychological nursing care to patients as part of the multidisciplinary team in accordance with the hospital’s mission, physician, and patient/s expectations. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) shall be responsible and accountable for making decisions that are based upon the individual’s educational preparation and experience in nursing.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs nursing care for assigned patients within the limitations of licensure and nursing department policy and licensure
• Observe patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem, care needs, physical condition and learning need.
• Observation on all patients and follow up as per policy
• Identifies problems and / or nursing diagnosis and plans for nursing interventions.
• Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective actions.
• Recognizes abnormal diagnostic laboratory data, blood gas values, radiologic data and reports results to RN or physician
• Recognizes the patient’s and family’s perception of hospitalization and health status.
• Identifies the patient’s learning needs and implements appropriate measures to meet them including the family in the process.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum of Technical Certificate in Practical Nursing
Current Florida LPN license
BLS – condition of employment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Sebring
Req ID: 22028387
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.