All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
• Paid Days Off from Day One
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Career Development
• Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
• Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
• Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
• Largest Employer in the County
• Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
• Close knit community with a home town family feel
• 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
• Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
• Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
• Near 100 clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician, and patient expectations. These duties will be performed in an acceptable manner according to the hospitals mission, vision, goals and management expectations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
The performance of this position requires substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which include, but not limited to:
• Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family interactions.
• Assesses patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem, care needs, physical condition and learning needs.
• Performs head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments as per policy.
• Identifies problems and or/or nursing diagnosis and plans for nursing interventions.
• Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective actions.
• Implements appropriate diagnosis specific interdisciplinary plan of care (IPOC).
• Coordinates patient care to assure diagnosis specific quality measures are met.
• Establishes priorities of patient care based on the needs of the patient.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
• Current Florida RN License
• Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.87 - $46.949
Location: Sebring, FL
Job ID: 24001565
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night