All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours per week.
Shift : Weekends: Every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 10 hour days.
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
Perform the initial assessment of the patient and caregiver for the appropriateness of and acceptance for home health services; establishment and periodic review of the plan of care; implementation of medical treatment when ordered; referral follow-up, provision of, evaluation of and supervision of care; coordination of services given by other health care providers and documentation of all activities and findings. Completes documentation according to Organizational Policies and Regulatory guidelines, performs home visits as ordered. Continued employment is contingent upon your ability to perform job duties as outline in this job description.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
· Admit new patients according to Department procedure.
· Performs a comprehensive patient assessment, develop and implement an individual patient care plan based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological, sociological deficits affecting the state of health of the patient.
· Evaluates patient progress toward care plan goals.
· Coordinates the activities of health team members to provide comprehensive care and continuity of services and conducts team meetings.
· Supervise and plan Home Health Aide activities appropriate to individual patient care requirements and in accordance with department policy.
· Supervise LPN activities appropriate to individual patient care requirements and in accordance with department policy.
· Demonstrates effective communication skills with all team member, patients and families.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
· Minimum of (1) year of clinical experience in Medical/Surgical nursing
· Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
· Current BCLS
· Valid Driver’s License
· Two (2) years of Home Health nursing experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
· IV therapy skills desirable.
· Venipuncture skills desirable.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $27.84 - $41.759
Location: Sebring, FL
Job ID: 23024796
Job Family: Home Care
Shift: 1 - Day