All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time / Days
Location: 9100 W 74TH ST, Shawnee Mission, 66204
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
With some of the world's brightest minds, AdventHealth is reimagining care. And, we'd love for you to join our team. You’re invited to a special hiring event to learn more about how we make our communities feel whole. Our unique whole-person care philosophy extends to our team members — offering student loan support, paid days off and health benefits from day one, plus other incredible benefits for team members.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Regional Director – Consumer Experience is responsible for developing and leading the execution of best-in-class end-to-end experiences across AdventHealth service locations and in the community. Inclusive of all locations in the Mid America Region including all hospital campuses, outpatient, Centra Care and AdventHealth Medical Group locations, the position is required to create a differentiated healthcare experience for AdventHealth's consumers which includes current and future patients, family members, team members and providers. This critical role is accountable for regional product and service experience design and execution. Accountable for designing experiences that take place across all AdventHealth inpatient and outpatient services. Collaborates with Executives and leaders across our organization to co-design, build and implement the portfolio of products and services developed. This role requires a strategic and creative leader who is knowledgeable in ecosystem experience design and passionate about consumers. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• In partnership with the Executive Director, develop, recommend, and coordinate long-range plans and strategies to create an environment that is consumer-centric and achieves business growth through expansion of products and market share. Ensuring division-wide deployment of the Consumer Aspiration Strategies.
• Responsible for leading end-to-end experience design, working closely with the Executive Sponsors and project teams of partners and AdventHealth strategic initiatives and relevant operational leaders. • Leads experience design for new or emerging initiatives, developing proposals to meet AdventHealth Senior Leadership expectations and standards.
• Enabling a two-way stream with customer facing teams through – collecting feedback to derive meaningful insights for improvements and; guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude, while acquiring new customers or working with existing customers.
• Drive development of experience strategic initiatives by structuring complex builds into phased workstreams and deliverables. Ensure project goals and objectives are achieved within the project scope and timeframe established by AdventHealth leadership. Develop and present comprehensive and strategic business value propositions and plans.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED:
• Exhibit in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and experience in a similar industry.
• Data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology.• Strong initiative and dependability must exhibit strong focus on developing and executing results.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively express ideas and views through public speaking, presentations, reports, and professional correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with all types of audiences.
• Exceptional collaborator, influencer, and relationship builder- drives change through ideas, relationships and actions, systemic and operational issues to accelerate results. Capable of delivering a high level of customer service to internal customers and external strategic partners.
• Strong organizational skills and the flexibility to adjust to changing conditions of the position. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, excel under tight deadlines and able to remain calm under high-pressure situations.Strong project management experience with a results-oriented focus and attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to develop, grow and manage high-performing teams that are capable of delivering business results and desired outcomes.
• Ability to build rapport and work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams across department lines and work effectively with diverse populations.
• Ability to identify and respond to issues and risks, own, and provide expedient follow through to action or resolution as applicable, communicating accordingly and appropriately.
• Excellent leadership, project management, budget management, organizational, and prioritization skills
• Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customer, markets, and new industry developments and standards.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office, and CX and CRM software.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Understanding of operations and financials• Advanced ability to interact with and influence senior management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Masters 5+ years experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:• Masters Degree in in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Healthcare, Hospitality or related field (Commitment to finish MBA within one and a half years)
• Five (5) years of experience with consumer experience design
• Three (3) years of managing cross-functional teams
• Five (5) years in healthcare industry
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:• Ten (10) years in healthcare industry
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: Mid-America Region
Req ID: 23011843
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $55.11 - $88.176
Location: Shawnee, KS
Job ID: 23011843
Job Family: Operations
Shift: 1 - Day