Sr HVAC Tech - AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
$5000 Sign On Bonus
Vision, Medical & Dental Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift : 40 hours a week; Days
Location: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
9100 West 74th Street, Merriam, KS 66204
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
Installs, operates and maintains the organization's heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Monitors and trains others on various processes.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Installs, inspects, maintains, repairs and performs preventive maintenance on all heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems
· Prepares the preventive maintenance schedule and produces monthly reports
· Assist in operation and general maintenance of painting, plumbing, HVAC, locksmith, and alarm systems. Oversees essential repairs and other duties as carried out.
· Troubleshoots, tests, and repairs mechanical machinery, equipment, systems, and physical structures as scheduled or needed under limited guidance
· Monitors work performed by outside contractors to insure requirements are met and results are documented properly
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High school education or equivalent required.
· Valid Driver's License
· Two years of maintenance experience
· Journeyman License preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $22.99 - $36.781
Location: Shawnee, KS
Job ID: 23048098
Job Family: Facilities
Shift: 1 - Day