APRN AdventHealth Medical Group
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group
Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
Company Discount programs
Will Be Responsible For:
Provide services similar to those of a physician.
Examine patients, take medical histories, maintain patient records, identify health risk factors, prescribe medications, make referrals
and otherwise treat health conditions.
Focus on patient wellness and disease prevention.
Provide health education services and/or counsel patients on how to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Will need to work weekdays, occasional weekends and nights for call coverage
• Risk Management: understand method and reasoning for reporting incidents, completion of hospital incident report form, assists
department manager or others in recognizing and reducing risk within the department and other areas of the hospital.
• Service Management: Demonstrates courteous service, and ability to meet special needs or requests, performs duties and a timely
manner and provides updates if a delay occurs, communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal and external patients, in
person or by telephone. Respects patient's privacy, confidentiality and dignity.
• Understands and Complies with the Environment of Care/Infection Control Responsibilities.
• Is Knowledgeable and Complies with the States Institutional Activities and Expectations.
• Age Specific Standards.
• Provides and Expedites Patient Care in Units and ICUs: performs H&P's and dictates into chart, writes admitting/progress notes into
patient chart, writes discharge summaries and orders as directed by supervising physician, initiates standing orders for patients both
pre/post op, performs pre-operative visits and follow up exams, completes specific procedures under the direction of the physicians
including, but not limited to removal of chest tubes an NG tubes and wound care, and provides system management of Surgical
practice patients as per medical staff privilege delineation.
• Provides Direct Patient Care in Floors and Units.
• Assists physicians with coordination of clinical activities and orders.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Basic Life Support - CPR Cert
• Advanced RN Practitioner
The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner functions as a member of the medical care management team for physician practice
patients (surgical and non-surgical). The ARNP may diagnose medical conditions, plan and implement treatment collaboratively
agreed to in the Florida Hospital Physician Group medical staff delineation of clinical privileges for Advanced Registered Nurse
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: AHMG West Florida
Req ID: 21044071
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.