All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Evening Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
· Meet all guests’ needs with an excellent level of product knowledge, presentation, quality, speed of service, sales and guest relation’s with skill and teamwork.
· Operates and maintains Food Service/Catering Areas and serves beverages, meals and snacks.
· Brews coffee and Tea’s using coffee urns, drip or vacuum coffee makers, espresso machines, teapots, drink mixers and other kitchen equipment.
· Sets up, prepares, and breaks down all meal periods for guests.
· Schedules and maintains hours of operation, sanitation and monitoring of all food items.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with guests with a smile demonstrating confidence and encourages all customers to come back, by constantly exceeding guest expectations
· Creates enthusiasm by inviting guests to participate in the growth of knowledge about food, coffee and tea’s.
· Responsible for providing fresh and quality food, brewed coffee and teas.
· Prepares specialized coffee drinks, such as espressos, cafe latte, cappuccinos, by brewing espresso and steamed milk.
· Prepares and serves items such as salads, sandwiches,entrees and pizzas.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of six (6) years direct food service experience OR supervisor
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $15.00 - $20.04
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24004469
Job Family: Nutritional Services
Shift: 3 - Night