All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits Day One
Career Growth Development
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : M-F, can have on call depending on situations
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
With initiative and independent judgment, performs advisory and professional duties, in supervising the work of the staff C.A.T. Scan Technologists and other related auxiliary personnel. Serves as liaison between the radiologists and staff technologists in matters of patient care and procedures. Supervisor is responsible for personnel, financial and daily operations of the C.T.Scan Department. This is a working supervisory position.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Resolves customer service issues in a timely and efficient manner, treating all customers with courtesy. Communicates issues to Supervisor.
· Demonstrates proficiently performs technical Imaging procedures on all patient age groups and ability to teach the same.
· Provides Imaging procedures to all patients, regardless of sex, age or race. Provides patients with efficient and courteous care.
· Assures that all staff are proficient on the proper use and operation of the specific imaging equipment and the department’s policies and procedures.
· Demonstrates effective communication skills with all staff, patients, families, and imaging services administration
· Ensures that there is proper coverage to meet the needs of patients and physicians
· Conducts employee appraisals for probationary and annual reviews.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Current Florida X-Ray technologists license and certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Tampa
Req ID: 23005461
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $28.245 - $42.368
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23005461
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day