All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift, Evening Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Responsible for preparing all food and related items needed for customers and patients on various pieces of equipment that include but are not limited to pizza ovens, woks, flat and open-flame grills. Ensures that all cold and hot food products are ordered, stored, produced and served according to recipe specifications and proper procedures. Demonstrates cost conscience behaviors while providing world class customer service and quality. Must be team and service oriented; display a supportive and positive attitude towards a diverse group of customers. Responsible for ensuring a safe and sanitary work environment that complies with all AH and department Policy & Procedures that include state and in-house Sanitation and Safety Standards.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Ensures that all cold and hot food products are ordered, stored, produced and served according to recipe specifications and proper procedures.
• Maintains equipment safety and surrounding work sanitary and organized.
• Demonstrates cost conscious behaviors by preparing only portion amounts needed according to sales projections or production numbers; serves customers proper portion sizes.
• Adheres to all sanitation and safety standards; monitors and records food and/or equipment temperatures as needed.
• Monitors food at serving areas for fresh appearance, proper holding times, and proper temperatures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• High School graduate preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Tampa
Req ID: 22024781
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.