All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Carrollwood
· Family-like culture
· Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
· Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
Works closely with the Interdisciplinary Health Care Team to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy that is integrated and compatible with the patient's medical program goals and objectives.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Ability to communicate effectively in written, electronic and verbal form to patients, public, staff, and physicians.
· Ability to function independently on assigned patient care units and also with non-patient care duties (office, projects, committees).
· Ability to counsel and educate others and adapt method of teaching style to accommodate different lifestyles or backgrounds.
· Attends monthly unit staff meeting as appropriate or provides information to submit for meeting.
· Establishes and maintains positive communication with foodservice staff
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Completes a minimum of a bachelor's degree at a U.S. regionally accredited university or college and course work approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) of The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND)
· Completes a CDR-accredited supervised practice program at a healthcare facility, community agency, or a foodservice corporation, or combined with undergraduate or graduate studies.
· Registered Dietitian (RD) with Florida State License (or proof of submission for FL License if out of state) OR
· Registered Dietitian Eligible - Must sit for Registration exam and pass within 120 days of hire in order to maintain employment. Once Registration obtained, must show proof of Florida State Licensure submission. NOTE: Employees not yet registered will have all medical record documentation co-signed by Registered/Licensed Dietitian until Primary Source Verification of Registration and Florida Licensure is obtained.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Carrollwood
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $24.85 - $37.28
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24004911
Job Family: Nutritional Services
Shift: 1 - Day