All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Carrollwood
· Family-like culture
· Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
· Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for continuous observation and documentation of cardiac rhythms displayed on the monitor screen of the telemetry console and for identifying and reporting cardiac arrhythmias/dysrhythmias.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with courtesy and expediency when interacting with internal or external customers in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments
· Incorporates Caring Model behaviors and culturally competent care into daily practice
· Demonstrates organizational commitment standards and values
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School education or equivalent .
· Prior experiences as a Monitor Technician OR completion of a Novice arrhythmia or similar course acceptable to the facility.
· Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $19.50 - $19.5
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24002472
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 3 - Night