All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs Electroencephalograms (EEGs), Evoked Potentials (EPs) and Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU) testing.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Monitors patients in Epilepsy Monitoring Units (EMUs), while adhering to protocols and procedures
· Ability to observe EEG tracings and respond appropriately to seizure activity
· Explains testing procedures to patient and family using age-appropriate guidelines
· Performs studies with appropriate documentation, observes patients, troubleshoots equipment and physiological artifacts, and utilizes appropriate resources
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Basic Life Support - CPR Cert
· American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists certification as a Registered EEG Technologist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $22.74 -
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24005358
Job Family: Neurosciences
Shift: 1 - Day