All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
The Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) implements patient care for assigned patients under the direction of an Occupational Therapist in accordance with the FCOTA standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 486.021 (b): “The practice of COTA means a person who is licensed in accordance with the provisions of this chapter to perform patient related activities, including the use of physical agents, whose license is in good standing and whose activities are performed under the direction of an OT as set forth in rules adapted pursuant to this chapter.”
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assessment: Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patients’ health or situation.
· Diagnosis: Assists the Occupational Therapist in the review of assessment data to identify diagnoses or issues.
· Outcomes Identification: Assists the Occupational Therapist in planning interventions and goals with the patient / family based on identified problems and desired outcomes.
· Planning: The Patient’s Plan of Care is developed to attain expected outcomes.
· Implementation: Implements the identified plan.
· Evaluation: Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected outcomes.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Graduate of an accredited School for COTA
• FOR SPECIALITY AREAS: Previous experience as specified by OT Manager
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Current license as a COTA
• Valid BCLS or completion within 90 days of hire.
• Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Tampa
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $29.284 - $29.284
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24005390
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day