All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
ProgramBenefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Evening Shift
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists with new employee orientation and supervises pharmacy staff to perform duties according to job description.
· Actively performs all pharmacist functions, actively participates in established standard work parameters, and maintains functional proficiency in and actively provides coverage of central pharmacy and/or satellite areas as requested.
· Maintains operational expertise in, actively provides coverage of, and proactively leads the services provided by central pharmacy, IV room pharmacy, and/or satellite pharmacy areas.
· Oversees and ensures appropriate utilization of medication automation, technology, and computer systems.
· Accurately oversees the management of medication inventories and the preparation and dispensing of patient-specific medication doses.
· May supervise technician, resident, and intern practice, prioritizes workload, organizes work flow, and checks accuracy of pharmacy technician activities
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Graduate of an accredited pharmacy school
· Three years of Hospital Pharmacy Experience
· Applicable State Pharmacy License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Tampa
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $60.33 - $90.49
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23043360
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day