All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Sign on Bonus
· Relocation Assistance
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Recently opened a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): “Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to:
The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others.
The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
The supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory and performance of any of the above acts.”
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health/situation and unit specific data for process improvement initiatives including: initial patient assessment within expected timeframe, initiates consults as indicated from database collection, identifies patient/family teaching and discharge planning needs.
· Analyzes the assessment data to determine expected outcomes and plan of care.
· Identifies expected outcomes for the plan of care individualized to the patient or situation and for unit specific PI outcomes. Participation in identification of unit specific PI outcomes.
· The patient’s plan of care is developed, individualized and prioritized daily in collaboration with the patient, family and health team members that is sensitive to the patient’s cultural and spiritual needs and to attain expected outcomes.
· Implements the identified plans for patients and unit specific process improvement with appropriate nursing interventions and physicians’ orders in an accurate, timely manner and documents intervention according to hospital policy. Documentation meets criteria for core measure, charges, PI improvement, and all quality/regulatory standards as measured by chart audits. Coordinates implementation of the plan of care through leadership and delegation appropriate to skill level including but not limited to: LPNs, NTs, CNAs, Unit Secretaries, RTs, PTs. Educates patient/family based on assessed learning needs.
· Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected patient outcomes and unit specific process improvement outcomes daily with patient, family and health team members.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
Current Basic Life Support.
Graduate of a school of nursing.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Tampa
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.94 - $44.2
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23040584
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night