All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Speech Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist (used interchangeably) provides self-directed, effective evaluation and therapy treatment to patients in accordance with the American Speech and Hearing Association standards and pursuant to the Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 468.1125 (8): “Speech-language pathologist means a person who is licensed under this part to practice speech pathology.”
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates through behavior the core values of Quality & Service Excellence, Community Wellbeing, High Ethical Standards, Stewardship and Inclusiveness.
· Be able to provide the organization’s Service Standards (Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Own It, and Make It Easy) to every person, every time.
· The Speech Therapist will practice within the Scope of Standards of Speech Therapy practice.
· Evaluation/Re-Evaluation: Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation; Performs consults as indicated. Performs assessments as indicated due to changes in patient’s medical condition that will alter the ST treatment plan previously determined.
· Reassessment: Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected outcomes.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy program with a specific degree/major in Speech Therapy/Speech Language Pathology at a Master’s level
· Current Florida Speech Therapy license
· Current BLS from American Heart Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Tampa
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $43.01 - $43.005
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24003734
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day