All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for a variety of duties relating to the operation and maintenance of the Physical Plant and Building and Facility Grounds
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintains and operates power plant equipment.
· Performs and completes all duties of the Maintenance engineer as necessary but not limited to equipment rounding/monitoring, responding to work request.
· Operates, steam plant controls to provide proper steam pressure to main facility steam supply system.
· Makes valve, pressure and temperature alignments and set points that insure provision of comfortable environment for the patients.
· Operates compressors to provide medical gas to the facility. This includes medical air, medical vacuum, nitrous oxide etc.
· Starts and stops emergency generator systems for testing and aligns system for automatic standby.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· High School graduate or equivalent
· Ref. and HVAC, Test Run/Stop the emergency generator, Chillers, Boiler System, Fire Suppression System
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Four years of previous experience in institutional or large building maintenance. (Experience can be substituted for school on a two year experience for one year schooling basis.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: AdventHealth Tampa
Req ID: 22019238
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.