All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
The Supervisor of Central Sterile Processing is responsible for ensuring efficient workflows and timely completion of all tasks in all areas of our department in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. Maintains Infection Control Standards to provide for the health and safety of hospital patients, medical staff, and hospital personnel. He/she also provides oversight for the proper management of loaner instrumentation. Represents the Department in a professional and courteous manner.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Plans, supervises, and coordinates daily activities of shift. Demonstrates collaboration and teamwork in managing the workflow in decontamination, assembly, and sterilization areas to ensure efficiency and completion of prioritized needs.
· Serves as a resource for the staff and flexes into the staffing role to assist with the daily workflow. Supervises work performed by team members. Participates in staff counseling. Coaches the team by guiding, directing, and motivating. Mediate conflict resolution. Assists the manager in conducting team-focused performance evaluations. Assists with implementing and reaching goals and monitors for desired outcomes.
· Assist the manager by making daily staffing assignments and ensuring coverage for all call shifts. Has the ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule to cover call schedule if needed.
· Maintains all work areas and equipment in a clean and organized condition to maintain required standards for the handling of sterilized and clean materials and equipment.
· Ensures all required sterilization monitoring documentation is completed thoroughly and accurately.
Qualifications - External
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years recent sterile processing experience exhibiting a strong background in all areas of central sterile processing.
· HSPA CRCST and CIS Certification or CBSPD CSPDT and CSIS Certification
· HSPA CHL Certification required within 6 months of employment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $23.43 - $35.1408
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL
Job ID: 23047627
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 3 - Night