All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Up to $15k Sign on Bonus if eligible
· Up to $10K Relocation Bonus if eligible
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Night Shift
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a home town family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
· Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
· Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
· Near 100 clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
· Beautiful agriculture and farmland
· Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
· Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
To perform CT procedures per physician's orders.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists others within the department to maintain quality patient care.
· Assists radiologist/physicians, when needed.
· Attends hospital and department meetings.
· Utilizes the AIDET principles when interacting with patients, visitors and coworkers.
· Complies with The Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
· Complies with regulations under the HIPAA law.
· Documents and reports any patient incident report in a timely manner.
· Demonstrates knowledge of hospital policies related to emergencies
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Minimum of a two (2) year college degree
· Appropriate technical skills in CT Scan and general imaging
· State of Florida License in Certified Radiologic Technologist
· ARRT (R)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $28.46 - $42.69
Location: Wauchula, FL
Job ID: 23007460
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 3 - Night