All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
· AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
· Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute:
Perform daily cleaning using the 10 step process of patient rooms, ancillary areas, restrooms, offices, public areas and corridor. Provide supplies to mentioned areas as appropriate. Coordinates/Supervises and maintain areas of responsibility to the high standards set by the department, its member and Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel. Adhere to all policies and procedures set by the department. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Employee job duties may include transport of hazardous waste from the point of generation to a designated secure storage area. Employee will be required to complete initial training (prior to handling hazardous waste) and refresher training to include proper handling and transport of hazardous waste, and proper selection, use and disposal of personal protective equipment.
Other duties as assigned.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Follows assigned schedules to collect trash carts and deliver to the incinerator area.
· Provides supervision to an assigned group of employees.
· Responds to requests for special trash pickups. Relines trash containers as needed
· Operates compactor, contains and stores all the trash ready for collection.
· Transports the trash carts from the collection point to the incinerator/compactor area.
Attends all required Safety Training programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, specific job-related hazards.
· Responsibly follows the Hospital Exposure Control/Blood-borne and Airborne Pathogens
· Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra departmentally to facilitate the department’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
· Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
· Continuously displays a “can do” attitude within the department and across departmental lines to contribute to the overall customer service program in place at the Hospital.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School Diploma or GED required upon hire
· Previous supervision experience required
· Current American Heart Association BLS required within 90 days of hire (WELLNESS CENTER ONLY)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Environmental Services
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Central Pasco ER
Req ID: 23011892
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $15 - $19.457
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23011892
Job Family: Environmental Services
Shift: 1 - Day