All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Vairable Shifts, on call, holidays, weekends
Location: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
· AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
· Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs Nuclear Medicine procedures. Performs a variety of technical procedures involving the administration of radionuclides for the in vitro/in vivo diagnosis and treatment of disease in humans
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Operates the Nuclear Medicine gamma camera, counters, computers, probes, scanners and other related equipment.
· Reviews with nursing personnel the preparation and procedure to be performed on patients.
· Prepares and administers radiopharmaceuticals to patients using sterile technique. This includes therapeutic doses.
· Performs such procedures as organ imaging, both static and dynamic, physiological tracer (function) studies and radio assay studies.
· Prepares exam room for patients and insures that needed supplies are at hand for each procedure.
· Explains to the patient/family member the procedure and answers any questions relative to the procedure.
· Monitors the patient in the scan room during the procedure
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School graduate or equivalent upon hire
· Completion of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology or Nuclear Medicine Technology
· Current Florida State license in Nuclear Medicine or Radiologic Technology upon hire
· Current certification with ARRT or NMTCB upon hire
· Basic Life Support Certification upon hire
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $39.738 - $39.738
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23024456
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day