All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Paid Days Off from Day One
Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Night shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Hospital Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
· Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute: The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures, and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit standard which may include: initial observation, obtaining and interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs, safety, discharge planning, psych/social/cultural, family needs, multi-system physical assessment, patient/family level of knowledge and readiness to learn about disease process and care requirements. Reports appropriate information in a timely manner to responsible physician.
Observes and monitors patient lab work for trends and reports abnormal lab tests to the appropriate physician and obtains appropriate interventions.
Utilizes clinical data to implement appropriate interventions.
Performs and documents ongoing patient assessment which accurately reflects patients' physical and mental status ranging from child to geriatric according to unit standards and patient condition.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
· Active Florida RN or APRN license required upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification or RQI upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association PALS certification or RQI upon hire.
· Current NIHSS Certification upon hire.
· AVADE Education within 90 days of hire date.
· 8 hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
· 8 hours Hip & Knee Replacement / Spine Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.87 - $46.95
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 23042446
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night