All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
The role you’ll contribute:
Perform specific tasks or routines supportive to delivery of patient care in the assigned nursing unit under the direction of a Registered Nurse in accordance with Division of Nursing standards.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Introduces self to patient and explains role in their care.
· Calls patient by his or her preferred name.
· Rounds with previous shift staff and receives report on care given to patients.
· Uses a handshake or a touch on the arm.
· Uses the mission, vision, and value statements in delivering your care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· One of the following: current state of FL CNA license OR current state of FL EMT license, OR Medical Assisting diploma, OR completion of Fundamentals of Nursing course (transcript), OR completion of Multidimensional Nursing Care 1 course (transcript) upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI required upon hire.
· 8 hours of Hip & Knee replacement/Spine Education required within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
· AVADE Education within 6 months of hire date
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $17.00 - $22
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job ID: 24004301
Job Family: Emergency Services
Shift: 1 - Day