All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
$7,500 Sign On Bonus
$3,000 Relocation Bonus
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Will discuss shift during interview - some flexibility is required
Location: 2000 FOWLER GROVE BOULEVARD, Winter Garden, 34787
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Winter Garden
· AdventHealth Winter Garden is a state-of-the-art emergency facility featuring board-certified physicians trained in the care of both adults and children
· The 97,415-square-foot, three-story facility opened in February 2016 across from Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves
· It is AdventHealth’s ninth campus in Central Florida. Outpatient imaging, lab, and surgical services, as well as primary care and specialty physician offices, are all available at one convenient location
The role you’ll contribute: The Certified Uncredentialed Surgical First Assistant – is a new hire that is pending credential completion through Medical Staff credentialing process for a First Assistant. Collaborates as part of the OR team to ensure efficient and timely room set up and turnover. Functions in the role of Surgical Scrub as needed for the department.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Utilizes physician preference cards to set up operating suites. May update cards appropriately, when instructed.
· Determines appropriate surgical equipment and supplies, based on physician’s preference.
· Changing tissue is not within the scope of a surgical tech/RN in the State of FL
· Assists with wound dressing applications and nonsurgical securement of drainage systems.
· Provides visualization for operative sites by applying appropriate methods, including retraction, sponging, suction, and irrigation.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Current certification by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) as a Certified Surgical First Assistant (CSFA), or through the National Commission for the Certification of Surgical Assistants as a Certified Surgical Assistant (CSA), or American Board of Surgical Assistants (ABSA).
· Post Hire Requirements: To meet DNV accreditation standards, credentialing is to be initiated upon hire and is to be completed within 90 days.
· Previous first assistant experience related to the area of specialty
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Florida
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $35.04 - $50.06
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Job ID: 24002192
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 1 - Day