All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location : Address: 2200 Fowler Grove Boulevard Winter Garden, FL 34787
AdventHealth Winter Garden has operated since 2015 with our emergency room and ambulatory surgery center and we are currently expanding to add a 3-floor, 80-bed inpatient tower, becoming a full-service hospital to serve the community of Winter Garden. Our hospital tower expansion will open in May 2022!
The AdventHealth Winter Garden tower expansion will also include new ancillary and clinical spaces such as an expanded Surgery department, Inpatient Rehab, Inpatient Dialysis, Laboratory, and Imaging services.
AdventHealth Winter Garden is conveniently located in the Winter Garden Village, minutes from beautiful downtown Winter Garden and nearby Walt Disney World and the premier attractions of Orlando. Winter Garden is an amazing place to live and play!
The team here is dedicated to bringing exceptional mission-focused, faith-based care to residents and visitors of West Orange County.
We are proud to be revolutionizing health care in West Orange County and bringing this state-of-the-art care to its residents. Come join our team and be a part of delivering exemplary care for the mind, body, and spirit!
The role you’ll contribute:
The Care Manager Lead (CML) is a care management professional who supports the Care Management Operations Manager and/or Senior Manager in overall operations of the Care Management staff. Exhibits critical-thinking skills, creativity, and manages resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations and compliance with hospital guidelines. The CML staffs, trains, mentors and facilitates workflow processes within the care management team in the delivery of services to our patient population. The CML ensures quality care is delivered to our patients and effective stewardship of scarce resources. Supports change activities and works to ensure implementation of change that may occur. In the absence of the Operations Manager and Senior Manager, escalates all issues up to their immediate supervisor. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to al
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Monitors performance of the staff and report’s findings to the nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate.
· Demonstrates familiarity with the performance improvement model of the organization. Support performance improvement activities on the unit through problem identification, assessment, data gathering, change implementation, and evaluation of outcomes.
· Is supportive of Process Improvement Initiatives by sponsoring and/or participating in the activities. Ensures that practice changes, as a result of performance improvement activities, are implemented. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department.
· Utilizes critical thinking skills in the performance of their duties. Supports the planning, organizing, and leading of the unit through application of critical thinking skills. Utilizes data driven decision making, incorporating evidence into the decision process.
· Demonstrates an understanding of the technology utilized on the unit. Appropriately integrates technology into the day-to-day care of the patient and leverage technology to improve patient care outcomes
· Acts as a liaison between providers to optimize communication and facilitates a smooth transition through the healthcare system. Communicates effectively with physicians to obtain necessary information to complete all admission and concurrent reviews as required to prevent unnecessary delays and denials of service. Facilitates communication within the healthcare team to coordinate the patient’s treatment plan progress and ensures patient/family understanding of the treatment plan.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Experience as a Registered Nurse OR
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (BSW)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· If RN, Current and valid Florida or Multi-State Department of Health Nursing License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Case Management
Organization: AdventHealth Winter Garden
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Winter Garden
Req ID: 22036718
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.