Center Manager AdventHealth Centra Care Winter Park Pediatrics & Orthopedics
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Commitment to whole-person care
· Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, 1:30pm to 10:00pm, 10:00am to 7:00pm, 11:00am to 8:00pm
Location: Winter Park, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Center Manager II who under the general direction of the Director(s), has responsibility and accountability for directing all activities within the center. Directs activities related to all aspects of a walk-in medical center according to the philosophy, policies, procedures, and objectives of the hospital and units of responsibility. Responsible for personnel, environmental control, assistance to physicians, equipment, and material control, supervising all activities within the center, and preparing and implementing an approved budget. Coordinates operating activities with other departments as necessary may delegate responsibilities and duties to both professional and non-professional personnel. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. This position actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Has a center volume between 12000 and 15000 annual visits.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth's mission of "Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ" and core values of "Keep Me Safe", "Own It", "Make It Easy", and "Love Me".
• Responsible for recruiting, staffing, orienting, training, disciplining, and evaluating personnel in accordance to personnel policy and employee relations laws. Reviews employee time and attendance and monitors employee staffing, turnover, overtime, and absenteeism.
• Responsible for fiscal management of the center operation including development and implementation of annual budget, cost management and revenue generation, accounts payable, and daily financial practices.
• Rounds with team members and patients to ensure the patient experience standards are upheld.
• Maintains the safe and efficient operation of the center by monitoring work orders and equipment safety, overseeing vendors, and making appropriate recommendations for improving center.
• Manages the center operating activities so that services are provided in a manner that meets all applicable regulatory licensure and accrediting regulations. Maintains Quality Assurance Program to monitor and control department services
• Investigates and responds appropriately to all complaints and takes effective corrective action and involves the appropriate parties as necessary.
• Communicates with key Corporate clients on a routine basis to monitor customer satisfaction. Attends appropriate networking events. Identifies business opportunities and initiates appropriate follow-up from Account Managers.
• Responsible for various aspects of Accounts Receivable Management including updating staff on changes, monitoring claims, responding to correspondence requests and ensuring timely submission of reports.
• Submits required reports. Identifies needs and opportunities and makes recommendations for change. Implements problem-solving mechanisms in both routine and emergency situations.
• Performs front desk duties, drug screens and if licensed – clinical support duties to ensure smooth operation of center and to reduce overtime expenses.
• Maintains proficiency in registration, materials management and human resource panels in AdventHealth computer system.
• Responsible for management of additional service lines including eCare, Employer Care, Kid's Urgent Care and/or Primary Care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must maintain current CPR certification at all times. If certification is not current at time of hire, the employee must obtain a valid card within their first ninety days. •Continued maintenance BAT Certification after hire
• Continued maintenance of Drug Screen Certification after hire
• Demonstrated ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements
• Proficiency in the performance of basic math functions
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and electronic mail software programs.
• Aptitude for strong organizational skills
• Ability to work with people of various backgrounds.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Centra Care
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $21.27 - $31.91
Location: Winter Park, FL
Job ID: 24004354
Job Family: Operations
Shift: 1 - Day