All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Winter Park Memorial Hospital has continuously served the residents of Winter Park and its surrounding communities for more than 50 years
Chartered in 1951, the hospital has grown from the visionary efforts of a handful of Winter Park residents and community leaders to a 307-bed acute care facility that is a model of community health and wellness
Over the years the hospital has continually expanded to meet the needs of the community, adding an upscale obstetrics and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at The Dr. P. Phillips Baby Place, cancer care at the AdventHealth Cancer Institute, Winter Park, and state-of-the-art surgery, recovery, and rehabilitation at the AdventHealth Orthopedic Institute
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Engineer II (CE2) is required to install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, and verify the performance of complex biomedical equipment with minimal supervision. The individual should be competent in the use of all applicable test equipment and tools required in the performance of these duties. The CE2 may serve as technical advisor to the medical and clinical staff in the safe operation and use of clinical equipment. This position also assists in developing specifications for the selection of new clinical equipment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled maintenance, electrical safety inspections (ESI), and operation verification procedures (OVP) on complex and intricate biomedical equipment
• Repair, install, and calibrate complex and intricate biomedical equipment
• Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled inspections, unusual equipment situations, and any customer concerns
• Work with, direct, and document the activities of subcontractors, vendors, and outside service technicians to ensure proper service delivery
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include the inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, naming conventions and service history
• Adhere to the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP), including all regulatory agency compliances and other applicable policies and procedures
• Responsible for ensuring all service and documentation is complete, timely, and accurate
Department Relationship Management
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Discuss equipment status and functionality with clinicians
• Adhere to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the organization(s) served.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
LICENSURE REQUIRED :
- Valid Class “E” Florida Driver’s license and driving record in accordance with AdventHealth policy; variable travel requirements depending on primary site that may require use of personal vehicle
CERTIFICATION PREFERRED :
- Technical Certification (CBET)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Clinical/Medical Informatics
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Orl Support
Req ID: 23009879
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.